These Peanut Butter Blondies are easy to make, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo! Crispy edges and peanut buttery inside topped off with chocolate chips ready in just 30 min! The perfect snack/dessert that is healthy, delicious and irresistible!
I have a big sweet tooth and for me there is always room for something sweet! These blondies have a satisfying crispy edge while they are still very chewy and moist on the inside. And, as always, this recipe is very easy and a very healthy way to enjoy peanut butter and chocolate.
How to Make Peanut Butter Blondies?
These delicious gooey peanut butter blondies only take 30 minutes to make from prep to ready! These are the sample steps to making them!
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix wet & dry
- Bake, then enjoy!
- Peanut Butter: Swap out for any other nut butter/seed butter with the same ratio in this recipe
What Make These Blondies Healthy
Gluten-Free and Grain Free
So this recipe uses almond and coconut flour instead of regular flour which is perfect for those of us who are trying to avoid gluten and grains.
There’s no processed sugar at all in this recipe. Instead, we are using coconut sugar and dark chocolate that tastes just as amazing!
Finally, there is no dairy in this recipe because we are using coconut oil.
How to Store Peanut Butter Blondies
Store these blondies in an air-tight container up to a week in the fridge. You can also freeze them in an air-tight container for up to 3 months. When you are ready to eat them just leave them overnight in the fridge or microwave them until they are soft and gooey to eat!
If you like enjoyed this recipe, you may also like:
Finally, if you ever decide to make this recipe and share it on Facebook or Instagram. Don’t forget to tag me @onehungrymonkey, or #onehungrymonkey. I would love to see your delicious creations! Never miss a recipe by signing up for our email list!
Peanut Butter Blondies
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
Prepare your kitchen
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F.
- Line an 8X8 inch baking tray with parchment paper. Spraying oil under the parchment paper with help the parchment paper to stay in place.
Mix the dry ingredients
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and coconut sugar in a mixing bowl until everything is well incorporated.
Mix the wet ingredients
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave/pot. Make sure not to heat the coconut oil too hot, it will cook the egg when the wet ingredients are mixed.
- Mix vanilla extract, peanut butter, melted coconut oil, egg in a separated mixing bowl until everything is well incorporated.
Combine wet with dry ingredients
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients with a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips.
Bake the blondies
- Transfer the blondie mix into the baking tray, bake for 15-20 minutes until the blondies are slightly crispy on the edges, golden in the middle. Enjoy!
Want to save this recipe for later? Pin the recipe to your Pinterest boards: