Make the Best Easy Turkey Meatballs that are juicy, delicious, and healthy! It’s paleo and made with 8 healthy ingredients, and ready in just 30 minutes! The perfect weeknight dinner to serve over pasta and tomato sauce or just on its own in a sandwich!
Easy Turkey Meatballs
I love to simplify recipes to make them accessible to all dietary needs! Spaghetti and meatballs is one of my favourite go-to comfort meal! So I couldn’t help but test out a paleo & whole30 version of it! These meatballs are juicy, delicious, easy to make! Also does not have bread crumb in it for those who are trying to avoid gluten. Made with only 8 ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
- Grounded Turkey
- Olive Oil
How to Make Turkey Meatballs From Scratch
There 3 simple steps to making these delicious turkey meatballs:
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Mix grounded turkey with egg, oil, garlic, onion, spices and salt until everything is well incorporated.
- Scoop with an ice-cream scoop onto a baking sheet and pop into the oven.
Easy right? Once it comes out of the oven, you have some juicy, delicious meatballs ready to go.
The egg keeps the meatballs soft.
The protein in meat shrinks the meatball which can result in tough meatballs. This is why we are adding an egg to the mixture. This ensures the meatballs are moist and tender. So I do not recommend to omit the egg in this recipe.
Similar to Turkey Meatballs, you may also like:
What to Pair Turkey Meatballs With?
I am literally eating these turkey meatballs with spaghetti as I write this post. I have also found serving them with a little tomato sauce as an appetizer is really great for parties. You can also sautee some mushrooms, onions and peppers and put these turkey meatballs on a sandwich and it is absolutely delicious.
Finally, if you ever decide to make this recipe and share it on Facebook or Instagram. Don’t forget to tag me @onehungrymonkey, or #onehungrymonkey. I would love to see your delicious creations! Never miss a recipe by signing up for our email list!
Easy Turkey Meatballs (Paleo/Whole30)
- 500 g Grounded Turkey
- 1 Egg
- 60 g Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dry Basil
- 1/2 tsp Dry Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
- Baking Tray
- Parchment Paper
- Mixing bowl
- Garlic Crusher
- Ice Cream Scope
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Peel and dice onion.
- Crush garlic using a garlic crusher.
Making the Meatballs
- Add the ground turkey, egg, garlic, onion, olive oil, basil, parsley, and Himalayan salt in a large mixing bowl and mix until everything is well-incorporated.
- Scope out the turkey using a medium-sized ice-cream scoop onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the turkey meatballs in the oven for 15 minutes. Then take the meatballs out of the oven. Enjoy!
Want to save this recipe for later? Pin the recipe to your Pinterest boards: