These Blueberry Muffins that are soft and fluffy with a burst of the blueberry flavor! It’s Vegan, Oil-Free, and Sugar-Free. Made with only 8 healthy ingredients!
Blueberry Muffin is my favourite childhood breakfast stable. I would always be so excited to buy a Blueberry Muffin and eat it on the way to school. The soft and fluffy muffin with the sweet tangy blueberry always gives me a boost in the morning.
Healthier Blueberry Muffins
Let’s face it, store-bought blueberry muffins are usually not the healthiest choice. Most of them contain tonnes of sugar and other additives that prolong their shelf life. I made this recipe because I wanted healthier blueberry muffins that I wouldn’t feel bad about eating on a regular basis.😄
Making Blueberry Muffins
The process of making these blueberry muffins couldn’t be easier! First, mix organic all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, apple sauce, almond milk, vanilla, and stevia in a large mixing bowl. Then we will fold in the fresh blueberries. Remember to leave some blueberries out to garnish on top.
PS, since there’s no egg in this mixture I would totally recommend tasting the batter. 😉
Pop this baby into the oven for 20 minutes. Before you know it, your house will smell like a bakery and you will have a soft, fluffy, warm, and sweet blueberry muffin ready for you to devour!😋
Serving Blueberry Muffins
My favourite way to enjoy these muffins is to eat it with some warm almond milk or coffee! It goes so well together, and the soft, fluffy, sweet muffin melts in your mouth. Another way to enjoy them is to cut the muffin down the middle and spread peanut butter over it! Make sure you do this when the muffin is still warm. The peanut butter will melt into the muffin, and Oh My God! It tastes so good! I can easily devour 3-4 muffins in one go.😄
- Substitute blueberry for another kind of fresh berry or chocolate chunks will work with this recipe as well.
- These blueberry muffins will dry out over time. If you are making them for friends and family, I would recommend to make them the day of.
If you are looking for more tasty Vegan Dessert recipes, check out my:
- Strawberry Crumble Bars (Vegan/Gluten-Free)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola Bars (Vegan/Oil-Free)
- Cookies and Cream Donuts (Vegan/Easy)
- Maple Pecan Coconut Granola (Vegan/Oil-Free/Gluten-Free)
- Strawberry Cake Pancake (Vegan/Gluten-Free/Sugar-Free)
Finally, if you ever decide to make this recipe and share on Facebook or Instagram. Don’t forget to tag me @onehungrymonkey, or #onehungrymonkey. I would love to see your delicious creations! Never miss a recipe by signing up to our email list!
Blueberry Muffins (Vegan/Oil-Free/Sugar-Free)
- 1 cup Flour Organic All Purposed
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Blueberries Fresh
- Muffin Trays
- Medium Sized Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Whisk/Spatula
Making the mixture
- Preheat the oven to 175C°/350F°.
- Mix all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, apple sauce, almond milk, vanilla, and stevia in a mixing bowl until everything is well incorporated.
- Gently fold in the blueberries to the mixture. Remember to leave out some blueberries for garnish later.
Bake the muffins
- Grease/spray the medium-sized baking cups and then spoon the batter into them.
- Bake at 175C°/350F° for 20 minutes. Let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Storage: Left overs will keep at room temperature for 5 days.
- Almond milk can be replaced for another non-dairy milk.
Want to save this Blueberry Muffins recipe for later? Pin the recipe to your Pinterest boards:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.