Easy to make, Vegan, Oil-Free, Gluten Free, Naturally Sweetened Maple Pecan Coconut Granola that only requires 7 wholesome ingredients! Enjoy the sweet golden nutty clusters of goodness on your oatmeal bowls, smoothie bowls, yogurt, or just as a snack by itself.
7 Healthy Ingredients
These granolas are a great way to start every morning! I have been making them on repeat for a while now and I love how it makes my kitchen smell like a bakery. It’s also more cost-efficient, easy to make, and super customizable. These Maple Pecan Coconut Granolas only take 30 minutes.
Word of warning: once you make your own granola you never want to buy it again! You can really taste the difference that wholesome ingredients make. I am also confident to say that this Maple Pecan Coconut Granola is the perfect combination of sweetness, crunchiness, and nuttiness!
How to Make Granolas
Making these granolas is super easy! All you need to do is combine and mix all the ingredients from the recipe. Then evenly distribute them on a silicon baking matt and put them into the oven. For the next 30 minutes, your kitchen is going to smell like heaven.
Personalizing your Granola Combo
It’s also really easy to personalize this granola because almost every ingredient can be substituted or you can even add your own favourites to it. I sometimes like to add cocoa nibs to mine. If peanut butter is not your thing you can switch it 1:1 with any other kind of nut butter and still get the same great results.
Toasted coconut, pecans and oats with a salted maple peanut butter – a wonderful way to start your morning.😉
For the best result, I would recommend baking the granolas on a silicon matt because It does not absorb water and you will end up with granolas that are extra crunchy!
Press down the granola to your baking sheet to get the maximum amount of granola clusters.
Swap out pecans for other nuts and seeds to personalize your own granola combination. Similarly, you can swap out peanut butter for other kinds of nut butter as well.
Maple Pecan Coconut Granola
These granolas are perfect for breakfast, you can eat it as a cereal, top it on my easy 4 ingredients Vegan Chocolate Mousse, or just grab a handful right out of the jar!
Finally, if you ever decide to make this recipe and share on Facebook or Instagram. Don’t forget to tag me @onehungrymonkey, or #onehungrymonkey. I would love to see your delicious creations! Never miss a recipe by signing up to our email list!
Maple Pecan Coconut Granola (Oil-Free, GF)
- Silicon Baking Sheet
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing bowl
Prep the oven
- Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F.
Make the granola
- Mix the rolled oats, pecan, coconut chips, Himalayan Salt In a large mixing bowl until well incorporated.
- Stir in the peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a separate mixing bowl until everything is well incorporated.
Bake the granola
- Spread the granola mixture onto a silicone baking sheet. With a spatula, press the granola down together to help the granola form clusters in the oven.
- Bake the granola in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, flip the granola. Then bake again for another 10 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Let the granola cool completely after baking. Store in an airtight container up to 2-3 weeks.
Eat the granola 🙂
- Substitution: You can switch out pecan for other nuts and seeds. Similarly, you can also switch out peanut butter for other nut butter.
- Storing: Store in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to 2-3 weeks.
- Baking sheet: Using a silicon matt is recommended because it maintains the crunchiness of the granola.
Want to save this Maple Pecan Coconut Granola for later? Pin the recipe to your Pinterest boards:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.